Zero Tolerance Knives Hinderer Framelock 0566CF Carbon Fiber Knife
The 0566CF may look classy with its new carbon fiber front scale, but don’t let the good looks fool you. The 0566CF, designed by Rick Hinderer, offers the same beast-like, ZT-tough build and precision features as the 0566; it just looks gentlemanly doing it.
SpeedSafe® assisted opening makes it quick and easy to open, while a steel frame lock with lockbar stabilizer provides secure lockup. Finally, ZT’s quad-mount, deep-carry pocketclip means you can carry this handsome beast any way you want.
Earlier production runs of this knife were made with ELMAX stainless steel blades. Current production uses S35VN. Which blade steel your knife has depends on when it was made. YOU MAY RECEIVE S35VN OR ELMAX.
- Made in the USA
- Lanyard hole
- Assisted opening system
- Frame lock, lockbar stabilizer
- Quad-mount deep-carry clip (left/right, tip-up/down)
- Steel: ELMAX® or S35VN, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Carbon fiber front, stainless steel stonewashed back
- Blade Length: 3.25 in. (8.25 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.121 in. (0.307 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.5 in. (11.4 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.7 in. (19.6 cm)
- Weight: 5.3 oz. (147.4 g)
Related products to consider
Use Discount Code SAVE5 at checkout and save $5 off your $50+ order. Limited time offer.