KME Precision Knife Sharpening System 4 Hone Diamond Stone Kit With Base
Regular price $198.95
Diamond Stone Kit. Features a spherical bearing rod guide, angle adjustment scale, angle adjustment knob, blade clamping knob, blade depth reference lines, spring knob, stone retainer, stainless steel guide rod and a solid cherry hardwood pistol grip crafted with posi-grip finger grooves for comfort and control. Includes (4) KME Gold Series diamond hones - one each: extra coarse, coarse, fine, and extra fine, (1) 1 oz. empty water bottle, cleaning cloth, and instruction manual. Black composition case stores all items. Bulk packed. This set includes the base.
The new 4-Hone KME Precision Knife Sharpening System comes in a large hard case that is big enough to accommodate the base and as many accessory stones as you want to add. The cases are lined with soft foam in both the base and lid to protect your sharpener and accessories. An additional layer of stiffer foam has cut-outs for the stone carrier, stones, and oil or water bottles and holds everything securely in place when the lid is closed. As you acquire additional accessory stones you can easily customize your kit by simply enlarging the cut-outs to fit more stones… all you need is a sharp knife!
4-Hone KME Precision Knife Sharpening Kit Includes:
• 1 KME Knife Sharpening System Jig
• 1 Large Hardshell Case
• 1 KME Gold Series X-Coarse Hone - 140 grit
• 1 KME Gold Series Coarse Hone - 300 grit
• 1 KME Gold Series Fine Hone - 600 Grit
• 1 KME Gold Series Extra Fine Hone - 1500 grit
• 1 1oz Water Bottle
• 1 12 x 12 Cotton Cleaning Cloth
• 1 Detailed Instructions
• 1 KME Knife Sharpener Base
- 360 Degree rotational Clamp with 2 Horizontal Stops: Just grab the knife handle and rotate it 180 degrees to sharpen both sides of the blade.
- Just One Large Hand Knob Clamps the Blade: No more adjusting the clamp for blade thickness with one screw, then clamping with a separate thumb nut.
- Neoprene Padded Jaws: Clamp will not scratch or mar the blade.
- Two Knife Positioning Reference Lines on the Jaw: Insures repeatable sharpening angle for individual knives.
- Jaws Open on Demand.
- Revolutionary Spherical Bearing Rod Guide: Maintains absolute zero deviation from selected sharpening angle at all times, while providing excellent range of silky smooth motion.
- Infinitely Adjustable Sharpening Angle - 17 to 30 Degrees: Main frame is engraved with angle scale in single degree increments. Loosen thumb nut to raise or lower the bearing assembly to any desired sharpening angle.