Eberlestock F3F FAC Track Pack Dry Earth Backpack F3FE
Eberlestock F3F FAC Track Pack. Dry Earth color. Eberlestock model F3FE. Information and specs on this bag from Eberlestock:
The F3F has a big barn-door front opening, a zip-around top opening which optimizes it for PRC-117 type radios, MOLLE/PALS compatible webbing up the sides, and two exterior front pockets. This is a great all-around 3-day pack, but we named it the FAC Track because it is the best-in-class pack for Forward Air Controllers.
* Upper back wall radio rack with 3 antenna portals.
* Padlock webbing tie-points all over the pack.
* "Shooter's harness" with 3D mesh is vertically adjustable for varying torso lengths, and is both thinner for shooting, and more comfortable for heavier loads.
* Numerous small pockets and organizers -- so you can always go right to what you're looking for.
* Gossamer polycarbonate frame.
* Handles on 3 sides make it easy to pick the pack up, especially when retrieving it from your vehicle.
* Five hydration compatible pockets.
* Includes G1RC Rain Cover, stowed in a zippered pocket in the bottom of the pack.
* Ready to mount two AN2P or AA2FK pouches, or one A3SB Saddle Bag on each side (sold separately).
Total Volume: 1,910 c.i.
Weight: 6 lbs 14 oz
Dimensions main bag: 24 x 10 x 7
Related products to consider
Use Discount Code SAVE5 at checkout and save $5 off your $50+ order. Limited time offer.